About Me

Hello I am Graham Joslin 21 years old from Plymouth, UK where I am currently studying photography at the University of Portsmouth. In this blog I will be sharing to you all my photography work that I take both personal and also projects from the university. Photography is a huge passion of mine,I cannot go anywhere without taking my camera with me. I am interested in all aspects of photography such as Urban Photography, Street Photography, Architecture, Nature and Landscapes and Documentary and editorial photography.

Friday 15 May 2015

Palace Theatre Plymouth

When I face the imposing dance academy building one cannot be inspired and amazed by the whole structure. Despite the bad history it had prior to its closing down as a structure it is extremely beautiful in design. It is such a shame to see such a beautiful building go to waste due to its state of desuetude hopefully it will eventually be restored to the glory days of past year without all the problems that it faced. From a photography point of view when you stand and stare at the structure you immediately notice how it stands out especially compared to the small shops and pubs that is occupied around this street. One day it would be interesting to be allowed access inside the building and capture some photos from the interior point of view. Architectural photography is a style that personally interests be in particular buildings that have become abandoned derelict and discarded, it would be fascinating to see what the building is like inside now that the building isn't in use. 









No comments:

Post a Comment