About Me

Hello I am Graham Joslin 21 years old from Plymouth, UK where I am currently studying photography at the University of Portsmouth. In this blog I will be sharing to you all my photography work that I take both personal and also projects from the university. Photography is a huge passion of mine,I cannot go anywhere without taking my camera with me. I am interested in all aspects of photography such as Urban Photography, Street Photography, Architecture, Nature and Landscapes and Documentary and editorial photography.

Thursday 14 May 2015

14th May 2015 - Royal William Yard

Here are some photos I took whilst walking around the Royal William Yard. Just like with the Barbican there is a special charm to the place, it is one of the thriving parts of Plymouth filled with Restaurants, cafes, apartments and even linked with Plymouth University. But its the fact that they have kept the original buildings and the original style to them which is what makes them stand out. From an architectural point of view it is extremely beautiful and fascinating to see the majority of the original features still in tact.  










No comments:

Post a Comment